[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 15 most recent journal entries recorded in
Goddess Gathering's LiveJournal:
[ << Previous 20 ]
[ << Previous 20 ]
|Tuesday, July 3rd, 2007|
|Wednesday, December 7th, 2005|
HI Girls! I could have it either night so I'll just wait and see what's better for the rest of you! Just let me know! Current Mood: excited
|Tuesday, May 3rd, 2005|
FRIENDS its CAMPBETTY time!!!! (note:sale price ends SOON!)
HEY everyone The CAMP BETTY Campout tickets are on sale!!Camp Betty Campout is an annual music festival and campout open to ALL, celebrating the music, arts and creativity of women.
This women-produced event features three days of music, comedy, arts, film, circus performances, vendors and workshops in an amazing outdoor environment. Highlights include three stages of music, a Film Festival, Kids' Area, Native American Village, Women's Dance, Wellness Center, Party Under the Stars and a Farmers' Market.
Camp Betty Campout is a “green” event that will uphold a “reduce, reuse, recycle” philosophy, utilize available alternative energy sources, and use biodegradable products for all of our food vendors.
Camp Betty Campout will be located at Black Oak Ranch in Laytonville, California, two hours south of Eureka and three hours north of San Francisco.
*Over 50 Artists*
DJ POLYWOG & THE TADPOLES
for more info check out http://www.campbettycampout.com/2005/festival/ Ticket info http://www.campbettycampout.com/2005/festival/tickets.htm
Who all still wants to go? I also put some names down I haven't told about the festival but thought would also be interested. Anyone else interested, hey, even better!!
2littlewings ,feministcat</span> , dafyd , feralshiksa , loveandmayhem,</span>missloo12 ,silentdancer , ferociouskitten , etc...whoever else is interested!!! Current Mood: excited
|Sunday, April 10th, 2005|
take back the night is april 29th, to give you guys a heads up!
open mic, spoken word, music, art
starting friday evening in mission plaza in SLO
i'm gonna have a booth there. and you should all come!
|Monday, January 3rd, 2005|
Is there a gathering planned for the end of january? I'm finally on break and found a cool chica who will drive down with me from faraway sunnyvale...
|Monday, November 8th, 2004|
Ten Values for Modern Life
1. Respect the natural world in which you live. By design the natural world cares for you. You have a responsibility to do the same in return.
2. Honor life in all its forms. If it breathes, if it reproduces, if it grows, if it moves, it has life and all life, whether human or otherwise, is sacred.
3. Embrace your own identity. The choices of your life must be your own, not those of others. You alone have the power to decide who and what you will be.
4. Do not deny your body. Your body is the vessel for your soul and spirit. It is worthy of all the care and pleasure you may give it.
5. Seek balance in all things. All that has been created of nature is good and has purpose, but to all things moderation must be applied. Be neither wanting nor abusive in your excess.
6. Spare no kindness. To all living creatures, take advantage of every opportunity to provide assistance for it contributes to the common good.
7. Give love freely. Do not withhold your love from those who share blood or soul with you.
8. Take no life without cause. Death is sometimes unavoidable, but should be taken only if necessary to preserve the life of another.
9. Share without regret. Give without remorse.
10. Speak Truth in both word and deed. Give no one just cause to question the sincerity of your speech.
|Thursday, October 28th, 2004|
our banishing fire from last night.
we wrote down the things we wish to banish from our lives and then sprinkled them with anise and cloves.
then lit them on fire.
which was exciting!
especially the explosion that surpassed the papermaking blender explosion at the spring cleaning gathering!
|Friday, October 22nd, 2004|
|Thursday, October 7th, 2004|
In meditation today I had a nice talk while in trance with a spirit guide/higher self or whatever. And she suggested that we might try something with our goddess gatherings (if you want, and only sometimes). When I read Spiral Dance (ps anyone want to go to the Spiral Dance Oct 30 in San Fran?) she said that in a ritual one should get into a trance and then raise energy to send off for a particular purpose. Well it's really hard for me to do rituals because I don't automatically focus so I thought we might try some hypnotic induction (basicallly just use relaxing techniques to get in a trance). So one of us would lead the other in a meditation before we did our ritual so we'd be relaxed and we'd be put in a place where we could access other worldly info. So one of us could lead us into a past life regression or we could visualize for certain outcomes or whatever. So I'd like to try this out. So I'd like to have a gathering at my house where I would do this (stealing a lot of this stuff from Aleta) and maybe we could do this more often before rituals because it helps focus. What do you all think? Would you be open to a goddess gathering at my house either the weekend of the 15th or a later weekend? Are you willing to try this idea?
Think about it.
p.s. I thought a past life regression would be particularly pertinent...
|Friday, September 17th, 2004|
hi...jenny here. I was just wondering if anyone was planning on going on the camping trip i mentioned a while back. its next weekend...the 24th. let me know asap. ill also be in slo tuesday night and wednesday so maybe we could meet up :)
|Monday, September 13th, 2004|
any goddesses wanna walk around the sidewalk painting thing this weekend with me??
someone on my friends list pointed out this person's jewelry. and i found this
it's so impossibly beautiful!
|Friday, August 27th, 2004|
hey fellow goddesses...anyone instersted in a camping trip september 24-26. ill be home for awile and im planning to go camping at shaver lake and would love to see all of you. my cell number is 310-528-5436
|Saturday, August 14th, 2004|
day with creative women
today in mission plaza
|Monday, August 9th, 2004|